Monday, June 14, 2010

Stupid Scale Make Up Your Mind!

My scale and me are having a fight at the moment. Mainly because it's being indecisive. Last week it gave me the same number from Monday-Thursday with a 0.2 lb drop in the middle. Then on Friday, official weigh in day, it decided to give me about 8 different numbers. No joke, every spot on my bathroom floor gave me a totally different number. My normal routine is to use three set spots and the number almost always agrees. But not Friday. So I just logged my weight from Thursday. Then it decided to agree on a number Saturday... a pound higher than Thursday! Grrrr... and now this morning it was a bit confused at first but finally settled on 176.4 again. Same number from all of last week. So scale, I'm happy you made up your mind finally... haha. However, please starting going down again?

I start my first official Zumba class tonight! I've done it a few times before but I'm going to to this class I signed up for every Monday this summer. So my new exercise routine is gonna be this:
Monday - Zumba
Tuesday - Gym with C25K and elliptical
Wednesday - 30 Day Shred Level 3 or swim
Thursday - Gym with C25K and elliptical
Friday - 30 Day Shred Level 3 or swim
Saturday - 30 Day Shred Level 3 or swim
Sunday - 30 Day Shred Level 3 or swim
I don't really take days off from working out anymore... I just feel guilty so I'll cut my workout back to 30 minutes instead of an hour. On days I do the 30 Day Shred, I try to do my EA Sports Active for the Wii on top of it. And now that I'm at Level 3, I might go back and do Level 1 or 2 in addition that day. I'm finding that I need to do more to get my heart rate up to burn those calories... which means I'm getting more fit! Whoot!! So I'll be pushing that extra bit this summer to get these pounds off. I'm nearly halfway to my goal of losing 50-60 pounds! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment