Friday, August 27, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Before and During Pictures?

I can't think of anything especially poignant to blog about today, so since a picture is worth 1000 words, I've got about 6000 words worth of before and during pictures to share with everyone! It's amazing when I see them all lined up next to each other. It doesn't feel like a big change since I see myself every single day, but pictures really do tell the whole story. I can't wait to officially post Before and After, but I'm about 25 lbs away from being "an After". I'm already thrilled with where I am now, but I've got the energy and determination to take this to the finish. I hope these pictures can inspire someone to keep going or kick it up a notch :D
 Sidenote: Thank goodness I'm a total NERD and can code HTML. MFP does not make it easy to put pictures in blogs...

The starting point: 215 lbs in October 2008 (this is on my 22nd birthday) 
<

200 lbs: Christmas 2009

192 lbs: Caribbean Cruise in March 2010

~183 lbs: New Clothes shopping at the beginning of May.

~ 173 lbs: BIKINI BABY!

 
~170 lbs: In a size small top from Michael Kors. I don't think I've EVER worn a small anything

 164 lbs: Today! Feeling awesome and totally excited for what the next few pictures will look like down the road :D

No comments:

Post a Comment