Thursday, May 13, 2010

Getting Shredded

Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred done. I've been doing the 30DS workout after my regular workouts (EA Sports Active More Workouts for 20 minutes yesterday and 45 minutes on the elliptical today). The 30DS is exhausting if I was doing that alone, but its really tiring in combination. I've never burned 800 calories in a day before, but in the past hour and a half I did just that. I really feel it in my abs, they need quite a bit of work and I really want to tone my stomach up while I'm losing the fat that's hiding all the muscle. I've read that toning the muscles can help a bit with getting my skin looking better once I lose the weight so that's what I'm aiming for.
 I also definitely need new workout sneakers. Mine are actually falling apart and don't provide much support. That's my goal for the weekend. I still need to decide on my 30 pounds reward. I'm kind of torn between the Wii Fit Plus and a heart rate monitor. If anyone has any input, post here or message me or something :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment