Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some New Progress Pictures

I haven't posted some new pictures in a while, not since the beginning of October. I went out last night wearing a shirt that I had a picture in from back in the very beginning of June. At that point, I was just wearing size 14 and still weighed around 180 pounds I think. I took a picture wearing the same shirt last night (it's stretchy so it fit well still, a bit baggy in parts). RIght now I"m 152 and a size 8. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I can really see it in my waist and face, but everything looks so much smaller. I'm starting to realize I'm happy with how I look. I'm gonna keep going til 140 since it's a healthy weight, but I'm not rushing myself as long as I don't get the scale stuck again. Slow and steady, I still look gooood! hahaha.

 BEFORE:


 AFTER:



No comments:

Post a Comment