Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion Show

So I've been promising everyone some pictures in the new clothes that I've bought recently. These are just a few of the items I've bought, there are about twice as many as I show here. But these are my favorites, especially my new black dress to wear to my cousin's wedding! Anyway, let the fashion show commence! Let me know what you think! Especially the last thing...
 Top: Kohl's, Large - Jeans: Gap, Size 10 short


Same shirt, view from the front



Top: Black lace tank, Size L from Papaya (it's kinda hard to see, but I put a tank top under it otherwise it's see thru!)


Top: Cache, Size M, super on sale! Love when that happens


Top: MIchael Kors (from the Nordstrom Rack), Size S



Top: Kohls, Size M, Skirt: Kohls, Size L


TOp: JCrew, Size S, Skirt: JCrew, Size 8!!!!!!!! The only thing I've ever worn in a single digit size. I love it even more for that reason.


And the piece de resistance....
Dress: BCBG Max Azria, Size 12 (those darn dresses run incrediblely small) and quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever worn, and I'm not wearing any spanx or anything either :) It's for my cousin's wedding in a month, and it'll be my hot black cocktail dress in general. I'm getting it hemmed shorter, probably an inch above the knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment